SWAT DEFENSIVE / TACTICAL PEPPERFOG
YOUR OWN PERSONAL SWAT TEAM-THE BEST, BY FAR.
- Your best weapons are your mind, eyes and ears - beware, avoid trouble, get away from trouble fast, if you can.
- Always have your SWAT with you - any weapon useless if it is not instantly accessible. Always have your SWAT in your hand or on your belt or handbag strap. Never carry it inside your handbag or briefcase.
- Never be afraid to use your SWAT - rather too soon than too late.
- Never leave it in your vehicle - any aerosol will burst at high temperature - over 50C (120F), and you're far more likely to be attacked outside the vehicle.
- Keep away from children - teach them that it can hurt.
- Never use your SWAR upside down - always hold it upright or semi-upright.
- It is unnecessary to remove the SWAT from the holster for use. Simply press down on top of the holster, from the hip, or pull the holster from the belt for use against multiple attackers. Aim directly at the face(s) and spray for one or two seconds. Sidestep two paces, spray again and get away, fast. Range : 3-4m. (Minimum 15 x ½ second fog bursts per 45ml canister, 25 x ½ second fog bursts per 60ml canister, 30 x ½ second bursts per 100ml canister).
- NEVER USE INDOORS IN CROWDED PLACES WITHOUT ADEQUATE EXIT ROUTES!
- After use, get to safety fast and call the police. Always lay a criminal charge. Never threaten any one or use your SWAT when not in danger - you can be charged with criminal assault.
- After purchase of your SWAT, spray a ½ second burst on your lawn from a distance or 1cm-2cm - make sure you're upwind. This will show how much pressure is required to activate the canister. Repeat this test (outdoors only) every six months or so too be quite sure that your SWAT is working as intended.
- EFFECT OF SWAT PEPPER SPRAY.
- Instantly causes temporary blindness.
- Extreme difficulty in breathing.
- Non-lethal : CSIR-Approved.
THE NON-LETHAL OPTION - THE BEST BY FAR
- Effective on two - and four - legged animals - CSIR - APPROVED, SPCA-APPROVED.
- Instantly effective on single or multiple attackers.
- Instantly blinds an attacker or attackers for up to half an hour.
- Causes perceived extreme difficulty in breathing (not life- threatening, CSIR-APPROVED).
- Causes extreme pain to skin, breathing passages and eyes.
- Causes disorientation and panic - the attacker usually drops and stays there until arrested.
- Many times more effective than CS or CN teargasses (but completely legal under south african law).
- Active ingredient : 10% oleoresin capsicum ( concentrated extract of hot chili peppers) - every canister guaranteed.
- Approved by the council for scientific & industrial research (CSIR).
- Approved by the society for the preventation of cruelty to animals (SPCA).
- Approved by the onderstepoort veterinary faculty, University of Pretoria for safe use on vicious dogs - no permanent harmful effect.
- Rigid A - Z quality control in our dedicated factory, every canister tested - full money-back guarantee.
- Used by : police departments, correctional services, military personnel, major municipal traffic and security departments, security companies and thousands of law-abiding citizens in all parts of the world.
* Note: The above delivery charges is applicable within Klang Valley. For customers outside of Klang Valley, kindly arrange for your own delivery method, and co-ordinate with our representive accordingly.